You can type here any text you want

NC owners please sign up!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

Hi all,
Conrad has set us up a Yahoo group just for NC GM Turbo 6 owners. Go to www.yahoogroups.com to sign up. The group is GM_TURBO6 (note the underscore and caps!) Pretty neat, you can upload your own personal pics to create photo viewing, as well as set up chat sessions. So GO sign up so we can locate everybody when we have upcoming events!

soon as I get home I will (in a hotel in Richmond Va this week). any thoughts on the Nov gathering???

Kevin, I haven't heard any suggestions yet. Ideas? Scratch me on the hood pad, I talked to Pat about getting his old one. there's really nothing wrong with it. I'll put my old one in the top of my building and if it's needed later, I'll just put some heat shield on the scorch mark. But nothings going on til I get motor mounts replaced.

SOMEONE needs to step forward and be "In Charge" of the November event!
Greensboro would be a nice central location. Anyone?
Conrad

nov. meet

Greensboro sounds fine with me,just when and where in greensboro.I have my car ready.I drove it this weekend and everything did fine.Hope to see everyone soon. :cool:

TTT, come on slackers, stop procrastinating & get signed in! November 12 meet details are on that board/mail list. Post pics of your ride, post timed for area chats, GO SIGN UP!

Conrad I shot a response to your email and it was returned twice with fatal errors. Can I send my information to you at another address so you can sign me up? Thanks Steve

Back