need 2 pull strap covers

87grandnat

2 of mine broke and i am trying not to pay 13 bucks for one (ridiculous!!!) so i am curious if anyone has some extra ones laying around, they wouldnt mind selling.

thanks,
Joshua

covers

witch ones you need the dark gray or silver ones. I have about 30 of the silver ones new in the bags last i knew gm still sold them i bought mine late last year for 12.00 for a bag of 10. let me know if you need some.

The part number for the dark grey one is 200843149 try your local dealer hope that helps

I've got what your looking for . I believe I have 8 available. I'm down here in BG now and I'll be selling them off at the Nats, so come on down.

Joe

I wont be able to make it to the Nats, but if there is anyway you could save two of them for me i will buy them from you, i could paypal you right now, just let me know what you are wanting for them and i will paypal you now and you can ship it when you get back from the Nats.

thanks,
Joshua

Hey Inetercooled88s, did you ever get those pull strap screw covers out? havent seen em yet so i thought i would ask.

Thanks,
Joshua