You can type here any text you want

need a 83 turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yea that 301 i dont know how much the guy wants for it its off a trans am and the motor and turbo have been sitting out in the rain for 7 years so its really shiety but do you have any non stock that will bolt on to mine and how much u askn?

yea that 301 i dont know how much the guy wants for it its off a trans am and the motor and turbo have been sitting out in the rain for 7 years so its really shiety but do you have any non stock that will bolt on to mine and how much u askn?

the housing is what I am after on the 301 unit. as long as the aluminum hasnt corroded baddly... I can save it.

As for NONSTOCK, turbochargers, I have many that are now carbon sealed, but none that are bolt on. all are custom fit.

But for the stock turbo, less wastegate assembly, actuator and plenum - gimme a 100 bucks.

A.j.

allright i need the complete assmbly just not the wastegate i got that so 100 bucks ill mail it to you tomorow if thats the case

i ment the learning portion of college i went to wyotech for 9 months because i got a scholorship and after that i figured that wasnt for me so now im getting my degree in criminal justice but yea the partyn is the best part no doubt

thank you warwagon. so the first gen Mitsubishi eclipse work i will give it a try. thank you for the info; charlie thank you for the info too i dont know what i would do if it wasn't for all the people on TB.com thank you all.

Adam and I kicked the idea of using the Eclipse turbo around once before and the exducer housing and wheel look like a better set up the the 86-87 one. I'd bet it would be even better for fast spool and boosting of the engine, but I only have the housing and not the wheel and shaft.

As far as the actuator you can find them on evilbay for cheap enough if you look. I think I got the one I have for less than $50 including shipping.

thanks charlie i mean this is my daily driver lol n i been haven to drive my jeep with the inline 6 with the 37s on it lol on the interstate i get to 60mph and thats it lol and if it rains im screwed

Back