need a bunch of stuff for my '87

dizzlesturbo6

i need the following:

throttle cable bracket
good/new ignition module
bolts for crank pulley
feed/drain lines
new permacool trans cooler with fan
2 v-band clamps for atr pipes,i believe they are 3.12" v-bands?

let me know what you have and where your located.thanks.

i need the following:

throttle cable bracket
good/new ignition module
bolts for crank pulley
feed/drain lines
new permacool trans cooler with fan
2 v-band clamps for atr pipes,i believe they are 3.12" v-bands?

let me know what you have and where your located.thanks.

I've got the Throttle cable bracket and a new ig. module. Both for $200 shipped. Paypal accepted !! What feed/drain lines do u want ?? Turbo or fuel feed/drain lines ??

it looks like i have a line on a tb bracket. what are you looking to get for the module? i was looking for feed lines for the turbo but i got all the stuff to make them today.i can get the ignition module and coil pack brand new from delco for 185. let me know what you want for yours.

it looks like i have a line on a tb bracket. what are you looking to get for the module? i was looking for feed lines for the turbo but i got all the stuff to make them today.i can get the ignition module and coil pack brand new from delco for 185. let me know what you want for yours.

Looks like U got yourself a better deal from Delco :eek: !! Glad ur set then. :cool:

well i appreciate the help. i have a brand new coilpack but i figured i'll just put that up for sale on here and buy the combo from this place i found online. i'm new to this board but have a few friends on here and they couldn't believe it. knowing my luck its too good to be true. thanks for the lookout though.