need a chip please!

TurboToy

4PLAYN
if anyone has any information on where i can get a street chip for my tr. please let me know i need one as soon as possible .and if possible can you give me the name and phone number of who has them. please.......

thanks bryan

What are 36.5 lb injectors, exactly? If they are accell, MSD's or blue tops, thrasher chips would work great.

I have a 36# red armstrong 93 in my bag of chips I can let you have for $20, if you are interested.

I went to 55lbers and don't need it any more.

thanks everyone

i have a chip comming from jay C he is mailing me out one this next week and as far as the #36 chip goes i have 868 injectors if that makes any difference. i am hoping that this will clear up the knock i have all of the sudden gotten after tranny install and mass air replacement to LT1 style and translater car will got to over 13* at about half throttle and retards the car way down, i have a pit bull chip right now so i am crossing my fingers:)

With 868's, Jay will set you up. I don't recommend Thrashers with those. They aren't linear like the injectors I listed.

thanks again guys

i can use all the info i can get !!:D but hope fully my new chip will be here tomarrow and i can start tuning a little . if anyone has anything to wathc out for that is really baszar in tuning please do reply.