You can type here any text you want

Need a contact at Accel DFI for...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ski_dwn_it

my gen7. Called there all day today and could not get anyone to answer....

I have a pretty serious problem that I need to have resolved with my Gen7.

Mayday MayDay Mayday.....the ship is on its way down!!! :confused:

#2 injector is staying on constantly....if I move it to the other adjacent injectors the problem follows the #2 wire. This happens when the key is to just the "on position" no cranking....

I checked the wiring and it all checks out to not have a short...so I have to believe that something shorted internal the unit. All other wires have 2.3kohms and this one has .33ohms. Unplug it from the unit and they all show open as they should???

Few years ago they had to upgrade my board for my since I had several Version 4 boards would short and cause ALL the injectors to fire with the key on.....They eventually upgraded the board and until now everything was fine....Cost me a bunch in entry fees this weekend and again 9qts of brand new redline oil + a huge footbrake race was screwed up for me....:rolleyes:

This is starting to get OLD.

Good luck!

Shoot me an e-mail. Are you close to Y-town? I may be able to help u out.

might try calling when they aren't out on vacation ...today is a holiday in the US except for CA, HI and NV
, not surprised no one was around to answer the phone

DFI wasn't closed for Columbus day. They just don't answer the phone anymore. I've tried several times and left messages to no avail.

So here's the dirty little secret to reach them. Call (248) 380-4671. It will be answered by a machine. As soon as it picks up, dial 16 and ask for help. You'll hopefully get somewhere that way. If not, bug the boss at ext. 11.

Back