You can type here any text you want

Need a little help, please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tricked-T

My father recently purchased a 87 GN with a list of mods (have to find) and it runs about 11.8 so the previous owner told us. Anyway we are looking to get a little help with a few random things. We are trying to figure out our direct scan, install a razor alky kit, and just want to get to know some people that have some more knowledge about these cars than we do. We are located in manchester (west county) st.louis so if anyone out there would be willing to maybe meet up an just give us any info/help it would be greatly appreciated.

-Lee

My father recently purchased a 87 GN with a list of mods (have to find) and it runs about 11.8 so the previous owner told us. Anyway we are looking to get a little help with a few random things. We are trying to figure out our direct scan, install a razor alky kit, and just want to get to know some people that have some more knowledge about these cars than we do. We are located in manchester (west county) st.louis so if anyone out there would be willing to maybe meet up an just give us any info/help it would be greatly appreciated.

-Lee
I live here on the Illinois side, but i'm about 20 minutes from St. Louis Mo. My car is down for the season so i should have some time to help out. Can't wait to get my car up and going again. I'm starting to get the itch again to go back out to the track and smoke my track record on tuesday nights.
Take Care,
Rob

Back