You can type here any text you want

Need a new rear spoiler or spare...NOW is the time to buy!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
If you have been needing a new rear spoiler for your TTA, now is the time to buy, TODAY. There's been a group purchase for these from Hawks going on and there were 11 people wanting them...but only 6 have been ordered. I just saw that there's no link over here to it. They were needing 10 ordered by today to do the purchase otherwise it would be full price.
The GP price is $300 + shipping. Go here for info:

Aftermarket Spoilers from Hawk's - Turbo Trans Am Forum

Is there a DFW group?

I'm in if there is.
Right now there's Chris (auto_cran) and myself. Hawks has yet to finalize the deal yet for shipping, but have said if we all live in the same area and can have them all shipped for our area to a shipping location or dock then we can all go pick them up there they would do that.
I have no prob going to pick mine up somewhere in the DFW area, Chris is over in N or NE Dallas so by the airport somewhere would be fine with me.

Shipping right now is about $85-$100 to your door, I think Jeni told me it was $100 no matter how many you order, so that would cut our shipping and save us each about $65 if so.

Let me PM Chris and see if he wants to do that and if so you could arrange it with Jeni or BJ when you call to order then let us know where to go.

For what it's worth, no one needs any special permission or whatever. If you need one and will buy one. Just call Hawk's at 1-864-855-2694 and tell them you would like a spoiler as part of the G/P from the Turbo Trans am web site.

Right now there's Chris (auto_cran) and myself. Hawks has yet to finalize the deal yet for shipping, but have said if we all live in the same area and can have them all shipped for our area to a shipping location or dock then we can all go pick them up there they would do that.
I have no prob going to pick mine up somewhere in the DFW area, Chris is over in N or NE Dallas so by the airport somewhere would be fine with me.

Shipping right now is about $85-$100 to your door, I think Jeni told me it was $100 no matter how many you order, so that would cut our shipping and save us each about $65 if so.

Let me PM Chris and see if he wants to do that and if so you could arrange it with Jeni or BJ when you call to order then let us know where to go.

Picking it up near the airport sounds good to me. I'm cool with that...

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1890 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

Picking it up near the airport sounds good to me. I'm cool with that...

I live about 4 miles west of the airport off Carroll / 114.

I can have it delivered to my house or we can have it delivered to a freight forwarder.

I will call them tonight to put my order in.

well I called too late. I'll give them a call tomorrow morning and put my order in.

I live about 4 miles west of the airport off Carroll / 114.

I can have it delivered to my house or we can have it delivered to a freight forwarder.

I will call them tonight to put my order in.
That is fine with me. I know you're good for it :)

That is fine with me. I know you're good for it :)

Man, extended to 1/25?

$300 plus discounted shipping? I guess I'm in. My tax return is supposed to be deposited by the end of the month. So I'll be able to do this.

DFW Folk:
My office has a loading/unloading dock. We can have them all shipped here. We're in the neighborhood of I35E and 635, SE corner between Royal and Forest.

I'm sure I can get a corner in the back to store them here at the office until everyone can pick them up.

Let me know if we need to do this so I can talk to the parts manager about doing this here. We might have an account with a frieght company and get an even better discount.

Having them shipped to either Maston's or UNGN's works for me.

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1890 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

I say UNGN's because 635/35 is getting way far for me from NW Ft Worth, not to mention at UNGNs you can pick them up over a w/e off business hours. Time is money for me during the week. He's in Southlake just north of the airport, so still in the middle.

I say UNGN's because 635/35 is getting way far for me from NW Ft Worth, not to mention at UNGNs you can pick them up over a w/e off business hours. Time is money for me during the week. He's in Southlake just north of the airport, so still in the middle.

I've got a truck, we could work something out and meet in the middle. How much cheaper is it to be shipped to a dock?

We also have people who work on Saturdays, so I can get in the building. Can't open the loading dock, but I could bring it through the office.

When I ordered mine I told Jeni I could pick it up at a drop dock, but she acted like it was the same price whether it was shipped there or to my door. I think the cost is in the size and the packaging that has to go into a large fiberglass piece to keep it from breaking..its not going to be a heavy part like an engine block.
Someone that still needs to order can find out the costs to have all 4 to one location, but I think UNGN's may be easier if he's around his house most weekends, then we all don't have to coordinate a specific time all of us can show up at your work...no reason to make this more complicated when it was all going to UNGNs.

When I ordered mine I told Jeni I could pick it up at a drop dock, but she acted like it was the same price whether it was shipped there or to my door. I think the cost is in the size and the packaging that has to go into a large fiberglass piece to keep it from breaking..its not going to be a heavy part like an engine block.
Someone that still needs to order can find out the costs to have all 4 to one location, but I think UNGN's may be easier if he's around his house most weekends, then we all don't have to coordinate a specific time all of us can show up at your work...no reason to make this more complicated when it was all going to UNGNs.

True.

I still haven't talked to Jeni, so I'll ask her when/if I get ahold of her.

I'm officially In!!! Just got off the phone with Jeni.

DFW guys: I told her that there are 4 of us so far that will want to have them sent together. She said that's fine. What she's going to do next week is start calling freight companies for quotes for each spoiler being shipped alone or with others and then pick the lowest priced.

Hey who's the 5th person from DFW on the order??
I see all 4 of us are online at the moment. Chris B you need to call Jeni with your shipping info as soon as you see this or Maston's email or we miss out on the current supply they have and have to wait.

Hey who's the 5th person from DFW on the order??
I see all 4 of us are online at the moment. Chris B you need to call Jeni with your shipping info as soon as you see this or Maston's email or we miss out on the current supply they have and have to wait.

The 5th person on the order was "superior graphics".

Maston handled the shipping because we needed to ship to a business to get the $33 shipping price, which is pretty hard to beat.

The 5th person on the order was "superior graphics".

Maston handled the shipping because we needed to ship to a business to get the $33 shipping price, which is pretty hard to beat.
Anyone know who they are?
np on the shipping

Back