You can type here any text you want

Need an emissions chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
I thought I would see if someone local had an emissions chip for 50lb injectors before I buy one. Anyone have one I could borrow or buy?

Thanks in advance.

Frank

Nope. Have one for blue top injectors that worked awesome this year:cool:

No harm in asking. Fortunately, even if it comes up goose-eggs, you can't beat Scott's scott231@juno.com deal of $15 or maybe $20 now for an emission chip.

Dan,

Is that the Thrasher chip? I know the last time I talked to Scott he wasn't making chips for 50lbs, just smaller injectors. Maybe by now he is making them.

I do Emissions chips, Valet chips, and Stock remakes for TRs and TTAs for $20. Thrashers are $30, including the one for 50pph injectors. Send me an e-mail at Scott231@Juno.com for details.

Originally posted by Scott231
I do Emissions chips, Valet chips, and Stock remakes for TRs and TTAs for $20. Thrashers are $30, including the one for 50pph injectors. Send me an e-mail at Scott231@Juno.com for details.

Scott, sorry for misspeaking!:eek:

Did you recently start making the 50 pph Thrashers? Are they available in 92, 100 and 108, with and without anti-theft?

Once I get my car back, I am going to have to get me some! I loved the Thrasher with my 36's!

Thanks, Chris

Passed emissions today with flying colors!! The emissions tech said that I could pass 2000 car standards. That was with a 3" highflow cat.

Frank

Excellent. Now get that POS CAT off your car and put in a test pipe. You would pass with that as well. Unless you can't live with the stinky exhaust.

Final thought...

Scott, thanks for a great product at an awsome price!! I appriciate your TR support. :)

Frank

Back