You can type here any text you want

Need bin def for T31, Tunerpro V5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

34blazer

Well, at least a def that is a little more defined, the one I have is about 30% complete and Im not that good at disassembly yet. It can be a .XDF format or probably a .ECU.

Also, anyone have a nice .ADX as well? Shot in the dark but never hurts to ask. Burning a couple of EPROMs tomorrow and would like to tweak a couple of things, until I can buy the SFI 6.

Thanks!

I may have something at home on or my Skydrive. I can't get to it from work. I haven't used any of them in a year, I just bought the SFI-6 too.

Yeah Im headed out here in a couple of hours, to the shop. Im thinking of setting the WG DC to max, not like it matters much because im keeping my foot out of it until I have a better tuning solution in hand.

Success! My friend had a KB calibration on file so I looked over it, then matched the injector constants and burned a new EProm. Also gave him the Trasher chip that was previously installed, to read and file it. Anyway, the engine runs much better, and closed loop is enabled again. Just need to replace the plugs since they are fouled out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad you got something. I had messed around with the factory stuff, I also had a few old school chips, then a TT chip. Never liked the idle in any of them. Now I have the SFI-6 EBL (run the EBL on my v8), and I will never look back.

Yeah im hoping to sell the 20's, that were on the car, soon to fund the SFI6. Maybe once the new owner of the mustang picks it up I can get permission from the boss to buy the EBL before the wheels sell. LOL

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back