You can type here any text you want

1984 T Type build thread (fabrication based)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Got my chip and injectors yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put them in this weekend.

Good Lord! I don't have balls that big! I'm probably gonna stop around 18-20, just because I don't think the trans will take any more than that. Hopefully I can pull off mid 13's when I'm all tuned up.

My transmission lasted one season at that level. Second gear was toast.

Good job on the fabrication . After seeing all that work and time to make it intercooled I think it would have been easier to get a Intake Manifold from a 87 and the headers . But agian good job and looks clean bud .

We did the deal and the pain in my a$$ Vette is gone
FOR SURE!
The shop I work in, has 1 of those :poop: piles in for a "start up" type going over......Sat outside for 5 yrs. Infested w/ ants, covered in black pine sap, wrecked in the rear....:vomit:
The owner's $2500 budget is now at $8K+, and climbing!
It's such a filthy PITA to work on, I told the boss it's my first and last....:D

Bottom line: You made out like a "tall dog", w/ that trade!(y)

Good job on the fabrication . After seeing all that work and time to make it intercooled I think it would have been easier to get a Intake Manifold from a 87 and the headers . But agian good job and looks clean bud .
I'm always about using what I have and trying to keep the cost down. I had a welder that could do aluminum, I didn't have an '86-'87 intake, lol. I think it would be a worthwhile upgrade later though.

Nice work. Don't forget to get a free flowing air cleaner on it.

Back