1984 T Type build thread (fabrication based)

Got my chip and injectors yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put them in this weekend.

Good Lord! I don't have balls that big! I'm probably gonna stop around 18-20, just because I don't think the trans will take any more than that. Hopefully I can pull off mid 13's when I'm all tuned up.

My transmission lasted one season at that level. Second gear was toast.

Good job on the fabrication . After seeing all that work and time to make it intercooled I think it would have been easier to get a Intake Manifold from a 87 and the headers . But agian good job and looks clean bud .

We did the deal and the pain in my a$$ Vette is gone
FOR SURE!
The shop I work in, has 1 of those :poop: piles in for a "start up" type going over......Sat outside for 5 yrs. Infested w/ ants, covered in black pine sap, wrecked in the rear....:vomit:
The owner's $2500 budget is now at $8K+, and climbing!
It's such a filthy PITA to work on, I told the boss it's my first and last....:D

Bottom line: You made out like a "tall dog", w/ that trade!(y)

Good job on the fabrication . After seeing all that work and time to make it intercooled I think it would have been easier to get a Intake Manifold from a 87 and the headers . But agian good job and looks clean bud .
I'm always about using what I have and trying to keep the cost down. I had a welder that could do aluminum, I didn't have an '86-'87 intake, lol. I think it would be a worthwhile upgrade later though.

Nice work. Don't forget to get a free flowing air cleaner on it.