Need direction please

boosted

I'm in the process of replacing the dash in my 87 gn and have run into a couple of issues. When I bought the car, someone had replaced the factory radio with an aftermarket unit and in the process of installing the radio destroyed the harness to the radio and speakers. Long story short, the car used to be a power antenna car and it had a fixed mast on it. Since i'm painting the car, i'm replacing the power antenna. Here's my problem. The wires have been cut. The wires going to the antenna are under the dash but no sign of a relay. There's also a connector that has been cut loose that i have no idea what it goes to. I'm only assuming that it goes to the relay for the antenna but the wiring diagrams i've looked at. Any help would be great to help me figure this out. Also and ideas on what i need to look for as far as the relay for the antenna would be appreciated. I've gone to a couple auto parts stores and they've all showed me different relays. Napa came the closest i think with part number AR185 that looks like what may work with the harness in the bottom 2 pictures
cell pics 030.JPG this is the harness coming from the antenna
cell pics 033.JPG this relay is next to the computer. what is it fo
cell pics 035.JPG this wire was taped up behind the radio. Im assuming it goes to the harness in the next picture
cell pics 036.JPG
cell pics 037.JPG

The relay in your picture is the power antenna relay. I think it has to be grounded to the dash to work.

The relay for the antenna should be located just to the right of the glove box above the computer.

Yeah there's nothing there. I've got the whole dash out and there isn't a relay. It's apparently been removed at some point. Is the plug that is in bottom 2 pictures the one that is supposed to go to the antenna relay?

Yeah there's nothing there. I've got the whole dash out and there isn't a relay. It's apparently been removed at some point. Is the plug that is in bottom 2 pictures the one that is supposed to go to the antenna relay?

Yes, the plug is for the antenna relay. That and the 3 wires from the antenna go to the antenna relay.