You can type here any text you want

need good engine rebuild,houston,tx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87 ss

can anybody tell me a good place in houston to get my engine rebuilt and what kind of price will i be looking at...thanks

G&G

87 ss said:
can anybody tell me a good place in houston to get my engine rebuilt and what kind of price will i be looking at...thanks
G&G performance in Tomball. Talk to Chris. Quality work and wasnt too pricey either. The # is 281-351-6202. Shawn

87 ss said:

Prices depend on the shape of your motor and what you want done.

KAM
713-664-9419

Motorhead
281-499-5131

conrads racing

i was told about conrads racing engines in houston by a friend. i called the guy a talked to him for about 30 minutes. jeff was his name. very knowledgable. has done several stage2's. also alot of conleys motors. that is where i am gonna bring my junk. when i can get some cash and parts together. for him to build a short block including diamond pistons,bhj balancer,total seal rings, all the bearings, install billet main caps and girdle, bore and hone cylinders, line hone/bore, balance rotating assembly, install bushings in small ends of rods and check all clearances it was around $3000 this is basically a TSM build up. hope this helps,jeremy ;)

jpwalt1987 said:
i was told about conrads racing engines in houston by a friend. i called the guy a talked to him for about 30 minutes. jeff was his name. very knowledgable. has done several stage2's. also alot of conleys motors. that is where i am gonna bring my junk. when i can get some cash and parts together. for him to build a short block including diamond pistons,bhj balancer,total seal rings, all the bearings, install billet main caps and girdle, bore and hone cylinders, line hone/bore, balance rotating assembly, install bushings in small ends of rods and check all clearances it was around $3000 this is basically a TSM build up. hope this helps,jeremy ;)
Can you post their contact info?

conrads

ask for jeff, that is who i talked to. hope this helps. jeremy :biggrin:

Conrad Racing Engines
830 Canino Road
Houston, TX 77076

281-820-6262

87 ss said:

Conley's Performance Plus is in N. Houston.

281-540-FAST. Ask for Chris

Have a couple of motors already built. What ya looking for?

Back