need good engine rebuild,houston,tx

87 ss

can anybody tell me a good place in houston to get my engine rebuilt and what kind of price will i be looking at...thanks

G&G

87 ss said:
can anybody tell me a good place in houston to get my engine rebuilt and what kind of price will i be looking at...thanks
G&G performance in Tomball. Talk to Chris. Quality work and wasnt too pricey either. The # is 281-351-6202. Shawn

87 ss said:

Prices depend on the shape of your motor and what you want done.

KAM
713-664-9419

Motorhead
281-499-5131

conrads racing

i was told about conrads racing engines in houston by a friend. i called the guy a talked to him for about 30 minutes. jeff was his name. very knowledgable. has done several stage2's. also alot of conleys motors. that is where i am gonna bring my junk. when i can get some cash and parts together. for him to build a short block including diamond pistons,bhj balancer,total seal rings, all the bearings, install billet main caps and girdle, bore and hone cylinders, line hone/bore, balance rotating assembly, install bushings in small ends of rods and check all clearances it was around $3000 this is basically a TSM build up. hope this helps,jeremy ;)

jpwalt1987 said:
i was told about conrads racing engines in houston by a friend. i called the guy a talked to him for about 30 minutes. jeff was his name. very knowledgable. has done several stage2's. also alot of conleys motors. that is where i am gonna bring my junk. when i can get some cash and parts together. for him to build a short block including diamond pistons,bhj balancer,total seal rings, all the bearings, install billet main caps and girdle, bore and hone cylinders, line hone/bore, balance rotating assembly, install bushings in small ends of rods and check all clearances it was around $3000 this is basically a TSM build up. hope this helps,jeremy ;)
Can you post their contact info?

conrads

ask for jeff, that is who i talked to. hope this helps. jeremy :biggrin:

Conrad Racing Engines
830 Canino Road
Houston, TX 77076

281-820-6262

87 ss said:

Conley's Performance Plus is in N. Houston.

281-540-FAST. Ask for Chris

Have a couple of motors already built. What ya looking for?

Back