You can type here any text you want

need head ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GMV6TURBOPOWER

i just discovered that both the heads on my tta are cracked . champion wants $1200 plus $500 for cores but i'm sure i can get good cores much cheaper local but i need to know what year and what cars to look at to get them from.

I suspect that a search for "FWD head" will lead you to a thread with all the info you need.

Good Luck.

:)

heads

Hi,
The boneyards are full of FWD cars, many of which have the 3.8 v6 as power. I found a few of these recently, let the motor lie and took some other stuff. !986 Olds Cieras seem to have a bunch of these motors installed. A bodies in general will have them. Gentlemen, the parts are out there, I guess we should look...

Originally posted by GMV6TURBOPOWER

i just discovered that both the heads on my tta are cracked . champion wants $1200 plus $500 for cores but i'm sure i can get good cores much cheaper local but i need to know what year and what cars to look at to get them from.

If yer heads are stock, no port and polish, you are better off getting some from a bone yard, if you have had work done to them, they can be fixed but it ain't cheap. These folks do a great job repairing cast iron heads http://www.indyheads.com/.

Back