You can type here any text you want

Need heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Open to aluminum or ported irons...my goals are deep 11,s...high 10s with all assisting mods. Planning to swap from Alky to E85 over the winter possibly. As far as price...im not sure, let me see what you got.

Little piece of advice, if you buy TA heads call them direct-DO NOT go through on of their distributers I have 2 customers one bought from a dist paid and have had over $2k and no parts yet. Other customer went direct 2 weeks after and had his heads in 2 weaks. Not naming the vendor, they know who they are.

I bought cnc race ported TA SEs from Nick Micale and had them quick.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Little piece of advice, if you buy TA heads call them direct-DO NOT go through on of their distributers I have 2 customers one bought from a dist paid and have had over $2k and no parts yet. Other customer went direct 2 weeks after and had his heads in 2 weaks. Not naming the vendor, they know who they are.
Thanks for the advice..

It's a shame they went to hell.

Back