NEED HELP?? Car Wont Start Now,

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
Well I Had A Dumb Ass idea And My Mass Air Meter Was Bad, So I Was Thinking For Some Reason That I Could Bypass The Mass Air Meter With A Wire, With It Running I Crossed To Wires And the car Stalled And Wouldnt Start After that, So I Went To The Parts Store And Got a Computer Well Still No Start, The Scanmaster Didnt show anything at all Before I put The New Computer In, And Now It Shows the 2.1 and then Nothing, What Is The Deal, And Messed Up Bad, Dumb Ass Ideas Will Cost Ya :mad: :mad:
Please Help, What Could It Be,,
Thanks For Any Help,
Seneca Lafler,

assuming it cranks over, doo you have spark? how bout the fuel pump can you here it prime as u turn the key to the run position?I am old school so that is where I would start!

Yes It Cranks And No Spark And No Fuel Pump,
Thanks For The Reply,
Seneca Lafler,

May have blown the fuel pump relay, getting power back to the pump? Also check the ignition module.

Doug C.

Hmmm..sounds to me like a crank sensor..did you put the right cal-map chip in the "new"ecm?...need more info tho...verify injector pulse.and spark while cranking if no... look at the crank sensor....hope this helps joe:confused:

Originally posted by salvageV6
Check all the fuses.

Especially the ECM/IGN fuse.

Ok, I Went Out And Checked The Fuses Again A Thats What It Was The ECM Fuse, And The Stock Puter Was Bad Because The SM Didnt Read Anything And Then When I Put The New One In It Read 00 then 2.1 And Noting,

So I GOT ER FIX,,:D

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP:D

Seneca Lafler,