Need help finding Hotel

machinegun

I would like to ask everybody if they ca remember the name of the Hotel that is right on Scottsville Rd. This Hotel is between the Gas station and the White Castle. As you are headed towrds the track from the interstate it would be on your left hand side. It has a pool with a fence around it out side corner towards the track. You can wal almost acrss the street to the white castle. Can anyone tell me the name of this Hotel?? PLEASE??

Thank You

Comfort Inn Bowling Green 4646 Scottsville Rd

Drury Inn Bowling Green 3250 Scottsville Rd

Holiday Inn Bowling Green 3240 Scottsville Road

Ramada Inn 4767 Scottsville Rd

Motel 6

If you are talking about Bowling Green, KY, it is:

Motel 6, 3139 Scottsville Rd., I-65 at Exit 22, US-231 / Scottsville Rd., Bowling Green, KY, 1(800)466-8356.

Artie

?

I think you are confusing things:
Coming for the Interstate and going to the track-

On the left is Motel 6 (next to the White Castle) the pool is in between the Motel and White Castle.

Travel Lodge is across the street (but that is on the right from the Interstate)

Hope this helps,
Artie

Re: ?

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
I think you are confusing things:
Coming for the Interstate and going to the track-

On the left is Motel 6 (next to the White Castle) the pool is in between the Motel and White Castle.

Travel Lodge is across the street (but that is on the right from the Interstate)

Hope this helps,
Artie

artie knows best, i have never been there just did a search for hotels on scottsville rd and the above showed up

Artie that is correct. If facing the motel the pool is on the right hand corner of the motel and to the right of that is the White Castle. If coming from the interstate, the pool would be on the track side end of the motel. I will call them Thank You very much.

Just wondering if there were any rooms left over?

we are staying on the white castle side upper deck next to the pool :)

did you know that white castles drive up window is open 24 hours a day???MMMM GOOD FOOD ;)

see ya there

BRYAN