Need HELP...Multiple problems with F.A.S.T

Jeff S

I'm having a few different problems with my B2B FAST TFI system in my Mustang.

The first problem I have is related to the wideband o2 sensor. I have just got my sytem installed an running. I had the FAST o2 sensor in the passenger side header collector and my stand alone Bailey AFM-1 wideband in the drivers side header. I know the Bailey is accurate as it's been used while on the dyno and corresponded to the dyno's wideband perfectly. At idle/cruise conditions the two o2 sensors seems to be right about the same A/F reading(13.5:1-15:1). My problem is that at WOT the FAST o2 sensor is reading a full 2 points richer than the Bailey. The FAST was reading 11.5:1 and the Bailey was at 13.5:1. I didn't want to hurt my motor so I continued to tune the motor based on the Bailey Wideband reading and had to set my A/F table to 9.5:1 which made the FAST o2 read between 9.3-9.8:1 and the Bailey in the high 11's.

I have moved the FAST o2 sensor into the same collector as the Bailey sensor and the reading remained the same(about 2 points off at WOT). Any suggestion???

I find it very disturbing that I could have recieved a BAD o2 sensor and blown my motor with it.

Problem 2:

While editing a GCT file "offline" I have no problems with making any changes or anything else, however when i'm "online" with the CPU and try to modify my VE, spark, A/F tables ect... approx. 50% of the time that I attempt to change a value in a "box" the program freezes up and either takes 10-20 seconds to actually make the change or it freezes for good and I must CNTRL/ALT/DELT to exit the program.

TIA for any help/suggestions!