You can type here any text you want

Need Help!!! Need some parts for TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

I need two brackets for my TTA they seem to be lost in shipment to get powdercoated. One is the bracket at the back of the alternator the other is the Y-bracket to the A/C compressor to the front of the alternator. I've got pics of them on the link http://www.cherishedphotosbymisty.com/partsneeded/ I know the Y-bracket is the same as a GN but what about the rear round one? I know it's a different part numbers from GM but not sure what the difference is. If anyone has these or know where I could get them please let me know. These two brackets are what's keeping me from finishing the motor install. Thanks, Jason

The front Y bracket is indeed the same on the GN so contact any of the sponsors or post a wanted ad in the Parts Wanted section.

The rear bracket will be very hard to get hold of as they are unique to the TTA, I've been trying for years to get hold of one .... I would have a word with the powder coating place trying to find it ...

Hey, Jan THanks for the reply. I've found a Y-bracket but still need the rear bracket. Anyone know how different the rear bracket is on the GN verses the TTA? Could it be made to fit. THanks, Jason

Back