Need help/opinion

GNtype1

BUICK GRAND NATIONAL

I been on the hunt for my first GN/Ttype and I found this one on craigslist and I wanted to get your opinions on it. The one thing that i thought was kind of odd was the interior and was wondering if anyone ever heard of the rare LIER SIEGLER INTERIOR.

All opinions would help thanks

If I'm not mistaken, they were a part of the GN package for the hot air years. I don't think they were available in the T-Types though but I'm sure some of the other members will know for sure.

For $11k, I'd probably keep looking. From a collector standpoint, the car will never be in the same league as a car that was "born" as an intercooled car. You can probably find an '86 or '87 of the same, if not better, caliber and not have to always wonder how well the "conversion" was done.

At the end of the day, it's not my call or my money. But that's how I see it looking in from the outside.

yea I see where your comin from. I not considering this one for purchase just found it and i never seen that interior before and was wondering about it.

yea I see where your comin from. I not considering this one for purchase just found it and i never seen that interior before and was wondering about it.

Sorry...I thought you were looking at a purchase here. I had a Z-28 Camaro back in the early 80's (dating myself) that had the Lear Sigler interior. Even back then, it was rarely seen and was pretty unique.