You can type here any text you want

Need help reading TT chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antbankstwo3

I understand most of what's written. Just don't know what the 23° - 21° means/is for and the "B" 2300 number. I also here some chips are adjustable or tuneable? Not sure if this one is or if that's even true.

Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

its a 5.6 so its adjustable usign the throttle pedal and looking at the scanmaster you can adjust fueling 20% up or down at WOT in 1st gear and overall, you can also adjust WOT timing in 1-2 and 3-4 up or down approx 10 deg , see erics site turbotweak.com for instructions http://www.turbotweak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
the B is a second revision of the first chip he sent the customer
2330 is the customer # so eric can look up the chip info
its a 50# alcohol so you need 50# msd injectors and alky injection
23-21 is the timing at wot in 1-2 and 3-4 gears ..it drops in 3rd and 4th gear
23-25psi is the boost that the injector duty in the chip should support based on the info given on the engine combo when the chip was burned

its a 5.6 so its adjustable usign the throttle pedal and looking at the scanmaster you can adjust fueling 20% up or down at WOT in 1st gear and overall, you can also adjust WOT timing in 1-2 and 3-4 up or down approx 10 deg , see erics site turbotweak.com for instructions http://www.turbotweak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
the B is a second revision of the first chip he sent the customer
2330 is the customer # so eric can look up the chip info
its a 50# alcohol so you need 50# msd injectors and alky injection
23-21 is the timing at wot in 1-2 and 3-4 gears ..it drops in 3rd and 4th gear
23-25psi is the boost that the injector duty in the chip should support based on the info given on the engine combo when the chip was burned

Thank you for that! It helps me a lot!

Back