You can type here any text you want

Need Help! Turbo Buick Video......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo1962

I need inspiration!! Does anyone have a Turbo Buick Drag racing video? To get me motivated to work on my Buicks..Spring is around the corner and i just doin't have the drive........Maybe one of Bowling green ,i was wanting to make it this year.. let me know $

Words of encoragement.

I have no vids, but here's a few words of encoragement. Think of the quick but, gental power surge of the turbo reaching full boost, think of the quiet ride of a Cadillac, the power of a Hemi, the handeling of a vett, and remember you have it all in a Buick!! Not to mention, you can come in at 4am, and not wake the neighbor's with the quiet beast! :biggrin:

Thanks for the video clips. I got the car out and drove around a bit, starting to get more excited for Spring. I was hoping someone might have a DVD for sale, I have dial up and it takes 20-30 minutes to download a video.

Dial up...Time to upgrade. Then you will like youtube and streetfire.net.

They don't offer high speed out where i live i would have to go to satelite and that would be around $60-$80 bucks a month so i wouldn't be able to buy parts for the buick.

Back