Need Help w/ Scanmaster

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I have one and installed properly , Lets say I go to WOT and its set on the knock O2 , I slow down and pull over to check the readings , how does it work to recall what was going on at WOT on all the other readings or how do I pull them up ? I know that I should know this already

Record Mode While in Run mode, if the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) voltage exceeds 3.00 for 1-2 seconds the Scanmaster will monitor O2 and knock retard. It will keep in its memory the highest knock retard reading and lowest O2 reading along with the MPH that they occurred. The third decimal point (to the right of the millivolt digits) will be lit during recording. The stored readings can be recalled anytime before the engine is turned off. Pressing the Recall button while in Record mode will erase any readings stored, and could be used to delete any captured false knock readings while racing. Recall Mode While in Run mode, pressing the Recall button (on the right of the knock retard display) changes the Scanmaster to Recall mode. In this mode, any previously recorded O2 millivolt and retard readings will be displayed. The third decimal point will blink quickly. Pressing the Mode button and Recall at the same time displays the MPH values associated with the stored O2 and retard values. Turning the engine off will erase all stored data.

Man thanks for the info , When I got the car , back in september it was all stock and we pretty much did all the upgrades at once , My guy just told me at WOT we dont need any knock and with the alky it doesnt have any . I guess I like learning more about iy , thanks again

I would not be tuneing the car with just the scanmaste get a power logger

Last edited: