You can type here any text you want

Need help with correct B.S.!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

I am going with 20" wheels an i want a 20x10 in the rear an say a 20x8 in the front. The car does not have flares. I have already got a feeling of the tire sizes I need from Hybrid-T but he cannot help me with BS since he has flares.. Also I need to get this BS dead on since the wheels are being made an I don't want to have to eat them!! Thanks to anyone who can help me.... ;)

for a 20x10 i would think it would be similar to a 17x10 BS wise, i have a friend running close to 5" BS on a 17x10. I run 4.75" BS on a 17x9.5. To be sure i would measure it yourself and see how much room you have. Get a piece of cardboard and mount it against the frame in the back of the wheel well and measure from the mounting pad on the drum to the cardboard and see what you have. Good luck.

49- blues you make a good point with the 15x10 with 4.5 BS.. thats been known for yrs... I want my wheel to come out an be almost flush with the body. Way I understand it the more BS the further the wheel sits in toward the frame, the less BS the more the rim comes out toward the body line..

Correct, and its probably better to have alittle more vs. alittle less cause you can adjust your spacing with spacers if necessary, but too little and you cant. i spent thousands on different wheel combinations and probably the best backspacing for rear wheels would be from 3.75" -4.25" for a 7"-8.5" and 4"-4.50 " for a 8.5"-10" rim. If you split the rim size in half and take it from there. personally i like the wheels to remain inside the wheel well.

Back