Need help with scanmaster readings

corkynjimmy

First off some info on the car. Its an 85 with pt54 turbo, 60lb injectors, comp 210/210, homemade alky injection, tt alky chip. My 02 reading on the scanmaster are super low. Maybe 450 at idle and less while driving i gave it a little gas while out driving and it popped back thru the intake and other times thru the exhaust, at one point the kr hit 14.5. I just got the car put back togethor after doing the cam, turbo, headstuds, injectors, chip etc. I never had a scanmaster on it with the stock setup. Ive checked for vacuum leaks and cant seem to find any, swapped out the maf, fuel pressure is at 43 with vacuum unhooked and about 35 with it hooked up. im still pretty new to the TB thing so any help is greatly appreciated.

First off some info on the car. Its an 85 with pt54 turbo, 60lb injectors, comp 210/210, homemade alky injection, tt alky chip. My 02 reading on the scanmaster are super low. Maybe 450 at idle and less while driving i gave it a little gas while out driving and it popped back thru the intake and other times thru the exhaust, at one point the kr hit 14.5. I just got the car put back togethor after doing the cam, turbo, headstuds, injectors, chip etc. I never had a scanmaster on it with the stock setup. Ive checked for vacuum leaks and cant seem to find any, swapped out the maf, fuel pressure is at 43 with vacuum unhooked and about 35 with it hooked up. im still pretty new to the TB thing so any help is greatly appreciated.

Does the fuel pressure keep up with boost?
What is the TPS set at and how high does it go?
What MAF and what condition?
How much boost, how are you reading it?
Are the hoses to the FPR zip tied?

Fuel pressure keeps up with boost. TPS is .42 idle and 4.68 WOT. Put a new 87 MAF on it today and the car popped back and blew it in half. Boost is set for 20lbs I'm reading it off an aftermarket gauge. Hoses are zip tied.

Fuel pressure keeps up with boost. TPS is .42 idle and 4.68 WOT. Put a new 87 MAF on it today and the car popped back and blew it in half. Boost is set for 20lbs I'm reading it off an aftermarket gauge. Hoses are zip tied.

TPS and FP sound good.
Verify the cam sensor installation.

Is this a HA or IC'd car?

Its a hotair car. I believe the cam sensor is right. I had a no start issue when I got the car all back togethor and pulled the cam sensor and reinstalled it just a few days ago. The car idles good and cruises good but if you get on it at all it wants to pop and bang

Its a hotair car. I believe the cam sensor is right. I had a no start issue when I got the car all back togethor and pulled the cam sensor and reinstalled it just a few days ago. The car idles good and cruises good but if you get on it at all it wants to pop and bang

Ohm out the coil pak-Each tower-I believe 11-13k. Next ohm out each spark plug wire. They should all be within 10% of each other. Report back. Easy-15 min. Brad

unfortunately I have to leave out of town for work this morning and will probably be gone over a month. I was hoping to get this thing going before I left but oh well. I appreciate the help. Could the crank sensor make it act like this? I did some research and tried unplugging the cam sensor but it still popped back and blew apart another MAF!