need help with spings/shocks

383 Buick Regal

What is a good name brand of spring that will let my car get a good launch at the track will not be too stiff on the street?and would like to get a good set of springs.

use 1990 Iroc -Z front springs I have them along with the iroc hallow bar and kyb's awsome launch as the springs have a much higher rate than the stockers and the kybs are alot harder to unload than the junk satock shocks so it works out well handels great launch is good

for a more drag like setup lose the sway bar the stiffer springs help control body roll and the front will come up fast!!!!!!!

You can use 3rd gen springs in the back. Make sure you get the big rubber mount for the top of the spring.

Eric Fisher

stock springs are fine with drag schocks all around with dual airbags with or with out the front swaybar i recommend keepig the swaybar on if you drive the car daily remove it for drag racing

????????????

"the stiffer springs help control body roll and the front will come up fast!!!!!!!

NOT!

Stiff springs will not allow pitch rotation needed for a drag launch.

BBC morosos on the ft, and stock Gn springs on the rear w/ good shocks will help alot...

Ask me how I know!!!:D :D ;)