You can type here any text you want

need help with windows in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MIKE C

anyone in NC know the tricks for window rattles ,,,,got the kits already just need to be installed!!!anyone interested??

Mike,
I have a set of rattle eliminators that I have not installed either. I would be willing to add a 2nd pair of hands if you want to tackle it one weekend. I'm in Albemarle (NE of Charlotte). Where are you located?
Conrad Carter

i happen to have pete serio guide book on how to adjust the door glass and the lower items in the door if that helps i have never messed with the adjustments

Hey mike, and conrad

I bought me a new turbo regal :) a 86 light blue T-type that needs some loving.

just needs a real good bath in all the right places.

i got the book with the rattle kit just not sure i wana tackle it ..... got some more goodies on the way Pat.... i will help with the regal just let me know when ..i owe you anyways

Pat & Mike,
Sounds like we need to get together one Saturday and work on our windows. I'm going to be tied up next several weekends. Maybe in May. Either of you going to Nationals?
Conrad

Pat & Mike,
Sounds like we need to get together one Saturday and work on our windows. I'm going to be tied up next several weekends. Maybe in May. Either of you going to Nationals?
Conrad

yeah i'm heading out to the nationals flying out on the 16 and be back the 19

gotta get some new pieces for the regal T

Pat,
How much are the airplane tickets and motel?
Conrad

Back