Need help

Hendrick SS

New Member
Mar 19, 2002
I need the crank case vent filter pipe. The dealer says it's discontinued.
Need it for the visual portion of smog test.

Which filter pipe are you talking about? the filter on the passenger side valve cover that connects to the turbo?

Thats the only filter I know of and its black, doesn't look like a filter and is buried behind the turbo. I'd just find a "rubberstamp" inspection station where poor people go.

A phonied up S shaped piece of heater hose from the turbo to the valve cover grommet and you are set.