You can type here any text you want

Need info for Hawaii Vacation

• Thread starter Thread starter AsphaltAnihil8r
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A

AsphaltAnihil8r

Hello everyone I will be Honeymooning over in you wonderful part of the world,,Can you please list
1--Places to stay(villas,cabannas,Condos)
2--Places to see (Volcanoes,dolphins,etc)
3--Places to Eat
4-- activities , attractions ,,,anything you can will help..
I was thinking of staying in Maui ,this would be in July or August.

Thanks

Any hotel on Maui is good. Preferably...Hyatt Grand Wailea is one of the mose prestiguous ones there, and one of the most pricey. Without a doubt..the hotel grounds are super nice. Places to eat?...aahh...pretty much every where good to eat. As for scenic spots...one very particular sight is the nude beach. Cant really explain how to get there...but pull one of those brochures that you'll find from those stands, thier free. in there will be a map of the coastal lines...towards the western side of the island will be the nude beach. TIG BITTIES everywhere. I havent been to any events there except for my recent visit last year for my friends body building meet. Hale'akala is the volcano to go up to. you have to wake up early in the morning to make it up there...before dawn. there is a "Volcano House" up there where you can rest from driving up there. purpose of waking up super early is so that you can see the sunrise from up high. You'll never see something like it anywhere when you're up high. Hale'akala is known to be the house of the Sun. so make sure you wake up early for that one...some time before 4:30am. No dolphin swimming on Maui...If you go to the "Big Island" and visit Hilton Waikaloa...they have dolphins you could swim with..or here on Oahu and stay at the Kahala Mandarin...they have that there too. One thing you cannot leave the Island with is without Manju. I think the Manju factories are in the Wailuku area of Maui. I like the Coffee, Sweet Potato, and Peanut butter Manjus. Have fun up there.

Hey Chris, he's coming for the honeymoon, not the batchelor party! lol -Rob

Hey Dennis, think you could fit a roll bar in your suitcase??:D The Grand Walea is an excelent hotel,and very pricey. It depends on what kind of atmosphere you're looking for. If you're going to do the tourist thing, than Maui is good for that. If you decide Oahu, then I'm sure we could help you better. Good luck and Congratulations on the marriage!!!!

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Hey Dennis, think you could fit a roll bar in your suitcase??:D The Grand Walea is an excelent hotel,and very pricey. It depends on what kind of atmosphere you're looking for. If you're going to do the tourist thing, than Maui is good for that. If you decide Oahu, then I'm sure we could help you better. Good luck and Congratulations on the marriage!!!!
I could probably carry the rollbar if I didnt have to carry my soon to be wife's 12 suit cases;) ;)

Yes we were thinking of Maui ,what I would like is our own cabanna/Villa,something that is on the property of a large hotel so that we have all the other ammenities

Private Cabana?

Sounds like someone is planning on making a lot of noise! <just kidding> (i think) But dont forget to turn the volume on the tv all the way up!

Wow, I want to know when Roz is coming back!!!! That's some good info, Turtle. I stayed there twice in the past two years, it was great!!! Ho, da soa da pocket afta but.... :eek:

I think Turtle has BooBs on the Brain. Dont you know too much mothers milk causes dain bramage?

I think I need to go to the GYM with you guys....I want to see the girl with the TTA, Julie?

June 22 is right around the corner,,keep the info coming ....

Back