need mechanic or help please

eman035

Does anyone here know of a good mechanic or anyone that could help me in the orlando area? Reason I ask is because I was on my way to a friends house and my car broke down on the turnpike. I am about two hours from home and I have no tools or anything to work on the car with. The problem with the car has something to do with the fuel system. I slowed down for a toll booth and the car just quit running when it was at idle. After looking at it for a little while I noticed I had no fuel pressure(I have a gauge on the car), and there is gas in the car. So, either fuel pump is bad or no voltage is getting to the fuel pump, but I have no way of checking away from home. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated, as I need to get back to school as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Eric

Where are you on the turnpike? I may be in the Orlando area Monday and could help you out if you are still in need. Let me know.

Lee

727-385-6476

I am now at a friends place by orange blossom trail and international blvd. I'm probably going to call around to see if any mechanics can help me, unless someone else can help instead.

If you are going to try to find a shop call KDK. They are a reputable shop in the Orlando area. I believe the guys name is Kevin.

HTH

Run a direct 12volt feed wire to the brown terminal located behind the alternator, not attached to the alternator..........comes from the plastic wire harness cover on drivers side valve cover....
direct feed to fuel pump......

not the green wire terminal, which is a tach feed
It will power the fuel pump, if its working...

call me if you have questions 321 946-0568

Mark,,I am in Orlando