You can type here any text you want

Need Mods for my new 03 6.0 diesel ford dually (exhaust ect.)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fat Nat

I just bought an 03 diesel ford crewcab dually. Its got a whopping 460 miles on it an Im itching for some mods. I want to know which exhaust system to run ( size 4", 5") and who make a decent system. Any cold air kits for this thing yet? Im open to ideas.:D

Bully Dog switch chip 1st, unbelieveable! larger down pipe. the exhaust is all about your sound preference, some guys i know have no muffler, and arent that loud. cab on these trucks is very well insulated. boost/egt gauges. K&N too

Originally posted by Fat Nat
I just bought an 03 diesel ford crewcab dually. Its got a whopping 460 miles on it an Im itching for some mods. I want to know which exhaust system to run ( size 4", 5") and who make a decent system. Any cold air kits for this thing yet? Im open to ideas.:D

Gee mister... your car sure is pretty fast for having just those few things in your signature.

Don't you think it's time you update it? :)

Diesels rule! If all goes well, I'll be towing my ride to the Nats with one just like this...
http://www.thedieselpage.com/readers/vet.htm

-B

I used to be a member of that site. They are HARDCORE 6.2-6.5 GM diesel.

Back