You can type here any text you want

need nelp, Car won't start?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah, I have two answer's....spring cleaning, fuel I have to check......wasn't pushing through fuel line to engine to create 1;1 air/fuel ratio.

Last edited:
MAF sensor doesn't come into play till after the engine is started.

Give it a little shot of starting fluid (after the maf) and see if it responds.

What's with the dumb rating towards me after u replyed. I only came to ask for help on my buick . I don't need u or any negative respond or other people reponding like that. I love to see u work with a pick and shovel, So I talk u dumb. I'll make u my cadela with 9 meters of concrete through the back of the truck. I'll make u go change your shoes, with the inspector watching.

Last edited:
He had the problem with the old filter that is why he changed it. Sounds like the fuel pump is bad. Need to take a fuel pressure reading/see if the fule rail is pressuring when the key is turned on. A fuel pressure tester is only about $35 at a parts store.

How long was the filter installed backwards and who did that? The arrows show the direction of flow.

What brand of fuel pump and how old is it?

You can get a fuel injection tester from autozone in their loan-a-tool program,you pay for the tool and when you return it they give you all your money back,so after your done it costs you nothing except the trip to the store.

Back