You can type here any text you want

Need new maf....I think. Help wanted!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spoolin-GN

Well I purchased my 1985 GN about a year or so ago and it didnt run at the time. I changed the fuel pump because it was not working previously. I could get it to run but had to feather the throttle like all hell to keep it running. When I un-plugged the maf it seem to actually run pretty good just a bit high on idle. Where is the best place I could find a good one? I just want to get my GN drivable so I can enjoy it. Also what is the fuel pressure suppose to be at idle with the vacumm un-plugged and plugged? Thank you!

Hey ma. I have a used MAF i can let go. I did 86/87 swap so dont need it

Sounds good, work perfectly fine correct? Let me get your pay pal info please. When can you ship it? I am located in Washington

Yeah it was working fine when i did the swap. That's why i don't
Need it. PayPal is pedrog_25@hotmail.com. if i get the pmt today ill
ship it after work. And ill give u a tracking number too.thanks

Money has been sent, address is 29214 8th ave s. Roy wa 98580,

If you could ship it today that would be awesome. I might be able to get it before the weekend .

Just curious . What's done to your car ?

Ok cool man also need your name. Did ECM conversion with 60lbs 255 walbaro pump, fuel regulator injector and tt chip
3.5 single straight exhaust, electric fan. Runs way faster :-)

Jordan Betschart . Sorry I forgot that . It's amazing what a few little things will do to these cars , do you have any dump or track results?

Not yet cuz i did it last weekend and the track is close till next month. Okay bro. Ill send it through usps.thanks

Back