You can type here any text you want

need new rotors and pads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DannyJov

Do Not Buy From Me
I shot my brakes out recently and im just now getting around to changing them out for a new set of rotars, pads annnnd possibly new calipers depending on the cost situation. What are the best brands that I can get that shouldnt be too costly and that will last a while with quality durability and cost. thanks guys!!

If you are staying stock Centric makes good parts but buy the more expensive rotors and pads.

Thanks man. now if i were to not stay stock, what are some other good brands out there

The SSBC brake kit is really good still uses stock rotors and the aluminum dual piston calipers bolt right on to the stock spindles.
There are a lot more options out there but many require doing some conversions that will require a larger rim.

Stock single piston calipers and rotors are dirt cheap at the local parts store. I put some on my T with some ceramic brake pads when I swapped out the front steering and suspension components. They work fine but it's still a single piston caliper, so it's not going to rock your world or anything.

You can get stock replacement calipers from the parts store for like 12 bucks a piece, then upgrade to the stainless brake lines. I did this along with the SSBC kit that came with slotted rotors and matching pads. Along with a fluid flush the difference was quote noticeable and pretty cheap compared to some other options!

You can get stock replacement calipers from the parts store for like 12 bucks a piece, then upgrade to the stainless brake lines. I did this along with the SSBC kit that came with slotted rotors and matching pads. Along with a fluid flush the difference was quote noticeable and pretty cheap compared to some other options!

Can you please post a link to this brake kit?

Thx

Back