You can type here any text you want

need new turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rhcpweezer

im looking for a new turbo to replace my te44. I have a 3000 stall converter and 50 injectors. I was thinking a te 61 or maybe even a 70 but i would have to raise the stall correct? Also what size injectors would i have to go to. Any feedback or suggestions would help thanks.

I'm on my fourth turbo in about one year. Go one step bigger than you think. BB T-70 is feeling pretty to me on a 109.

If you keep your stall id go with a PT-54 or a 66BB. You might be able to spool a 70BB if it has a small exhaust housing. I run a 70BB with a big .85 housing and 3200 stall. Its a bit laggy....but the tbrake and nitrous takes care of that! Id go with a 66BB. It can take you to the 10's easy and you wont have to soften the car up any with a bigger stall. You will grow out of the 54 in a year or so if you go that route. If you want a 70BB id recommend about a 3400 stall.

The 50's will be ok to about 11.20's. More details about your car would help some. Heads, cam, boost, ect.

Back