You can type here any text you want

Need pics of 10 or 10.5s on 10" wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Ideally, I'd like some pics of some 10 or 10.5 x 26" slicks on 10" wide GN rims (either stockers or the aluminum ones. though ill take any 10" wide wheels though) I need to see what looks the most normal. I know I know, 300 inch tall tires hook better, but I'm a stock appearing fan. I love the way our cars looked right out of the showroom. Of course I know I can't control every part of the build, but what I do have control over, I'd like to keep as stock looking as possible. Anyone have some nice slicks? Need me some pics! Thanks guys.

Here ya go,

These measured 25" tall on 10" rims. These are Nitto DR's

Here is the same car with 28" tires.

I think a 27" tire would look a little better.

The 28" tires are Mickeys SR's. I had Mickey DR's on the Cuda for a while, never raced them but wasn't real impressed with them on the street which is all I do with the car now.

Here is my GN...15x10 steelies with 275/50r15 MT DRs in the rear. Car is lowered 1" with Hotchkis springs in the rear and Moog cargo lowering springs in the rear.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1381896631251.jpg
    1381896631251.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 243
i have 28x10 slicks on mine 10 inch rim 6.5 in backspace

Attachments

• slicks.jpg
    slicks.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 185
i ran bfg dr's in 325/50 size, the car looked tubbed out coming down the road but some times they rubbed a little, but i nevr haul anyone in the back & i ended up with drag bags in the springs.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back