You can type here any text you want

Need pics of stock '87 AM/FM/Cassette radio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robk46

I have an '86 GN that came with the middle of the road AM/FM/Cassette deck without equalizer. I recently scored another one of those and a stock radio with equalizer. My stock '86 stereo has the power button integrated into the volume switch, while the two '87 radios have a separate power button. Does your '87 radio have a separate power button, or is it like my '86? Just want to see the spare radios I have are correct for an '87 Regal.

I have an '86 GN that came with the middle of the road AM/FM/Cassette deck without equalizer. I recently scored another one of those and a stock radio with equalizer. My stock '86 stereo has the power button integrated into the volume switch, while the two '87 radios have a separate power button. Does your '87 radio have a separate power button, or is it like my '86? Just want to see the spare radios I have are correct for an '87 Regal.

It's been along time since I seen a stock radio but believe it has a seperate power on/off power button which I believe is orange. Hardly seen one with an EQ but had bass/trebble controls with the ditigal am/fm tuner. Post the pic up on what you got.

Back