You can type here any text you want

Need some computer help!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
OK some moron got on my computer and SOMEHOW changed everything to where it reads some kind of arabic language...everything that has to do with windows has been changed into some crazy language that i have no idea how to read...how do i revert back to ENGLISH??? all my desktop icons, program folder names, etc are just all in crazy arabic...but for some reason i can read and type english on IE??? I have Windows XP Professional BTW

We'll try first w/o pictures...;if your still stuck let me know and i can send you some snapshots....

On your desktop open MY COMPUTER
On the left hand side bar under the heading OTHER PLACES Look for the icon that looks like a notepad with a checkmark and a pen, its colored blue and white mostly.
*edit* just realized you can't read the heading OTHER PLACES...doh. There should be 3 groups on the left bar. Theres the same notpad icon on the top and middle group....you want the MIDDLE group.... */edit*
Once in there click on the GLOBE icon that has the CALENDAR with it.
Then click on the GLOBE again. The drop bar is the languages...scroll untill you see ENGLISH....

G'Luck;)

Back