Need some guidance on 02 Corr. at WOT

S351 R

Both of my cars (mustangs with manual tranny) always spike max lean (closed throttle which is fine) and then way rich after the upshift and never recover to match the Target A/F. Problem is that after the richness and 02 corr. starts pulling fuel out, it is still showing -x.x % of fuel being pulled out even after its consideable higher Actual than Target A/F. This can't be good. I played around with the parameters a little with no real change. One car has 30# injectors the other 72# yet the both act the same.

I cant adjust my VE tables based off of the O2 Corr % since its not what the engine wants at that point in time.

Pls advise on how I should work this out, and spend more of each gear with a reasonably close Actual VS. Target A/F ratio.
Thanks

What are your WOT numbers in top gear mashed? A manual tranny is going to give numbers all over the board.Not familar with stang chip makers but someone should be able to burn you one to at least help. Your post doesnt say if your cars are supercharged or turboed.More info may help.

one car has a supercharger,the other is N/A, but both act the same. No chips since it is the FAST processor. Which parameters should I adjust to keep that upshift lean spike from always dumping so much fuel once Im WOT again, followed by getting it to stay closer to the Target A/F.
Thanks