You can type here any text you want

Need Some Help With TPS Connector

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

THe TPS connector was broke on my TTA, Instead on spliceing in the new connector I took the pins out of the old one and took the connector body off and install the new connector body in it's place. My question is I want to make sure I put the wires back in the correct place on the sensor, On the top of the sensor (slot A) I have a light gray wire, In the Middle (slot B) is a blue wire, on the bottom (slot C) is a black wire. Did I put them in the correct order? I just want to make sure there pluged in the correct order. Thanks, Jason

Not sure off the top of my head but I don't mind looking when I get home. Drop me a line if you have not had an answer back. brent@brentg.net. I will see it there faster. I will take a look then post back.

Brent

Jas89TTA: if you need the part number of the plastic connecter on the engine harness for your tps let me know. I have the Packard Electric engine harness "build" print that calls out all of the wire lengths,gage of wire, breakout points, connecters, terminals, and anything else you need, or, don't need, to build the harness. Good luck. Turbota

Go to a junkyard..there are millions of these connectors..theyre not TTA specific..

Much cheaper and easier.

Razor: Now you and I both know that if you pick one up at a bone yard ya gotta kleeeeen it before ya use it. I just thought a "nice fresh one" would make his car happier... Turbota.

Nah..ya find one thats full of grease preserving the plastic.. :)

I just go to my pull-a-part and snip one..soldering iron and heatshrink tubing..badabing..back to working like new. Painless and cheap :)

Back