You can type here any text you want

Need some more stage stuff....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
Here's a list of things i need (so far):

Rockers for s2 heads

valve covers

oiling system (have modified pickup tube right now)

that's all i can think of for now...

What kind of rockers, t&d or jesel? What casting number is on your heads, that will explain it all. :)

Big Stu, Head Casting number is 2550-0031, round exh. ports. opeltwinturbo, thanks, i'll be looking for the pics.

turbo_canuck said:
Big Stu, Head Casting number is 2550-0031, round exh. ports. opeltwinturbo, thanks, i'll be looking for the pics.

Jesel, if I am not mistaken.... I am looking for a set myself. :) A guy just sold some for $350, now that was a smokin' deal, pissed I missed it. :mad:

rockers

I have some extra rkrs & shafts & vlv covers for BMS SII heads. I don't know if they fit GN1 hds. I also have xtra new SII heads(alum)w/seats.I also have a 9" Art C. converter for 200-4r (set at 4900). If any of this stuff would help you,I need to move it so I can buy MORE!! :confused: Need a SII 4brl intake?

James'6 said:
I have some extra rkrs & shafts & vlv covers for BMS SII heads. I don't know if they fit GN1 hds. I also have xtra new SII heads(alum)w/seats.I also have a 9" Art C. converter for 200-4r (set at 4900). If any of this stuff would help you,I need to move it so I can buy MORE!! :confused: Need a SII 4brl intake?
is this converter from the real art carr? do you know the stall code?

AC conv.

LV GN said:
is this converter from the real art carr? do you know the stall code?
Yes,it was the real Art Carr that actually took my order on the phone.I ordered a 3600, and later went to a larger turbo & had the stall spd raised.It was actually upgraded (parts-wise) over the original.I went to th400 & don't need it. I am taking it to my man this week ,purely as a precaution,to have it flushed & checked-out so I will know for sure it is OK.It has served me well without a single problem. When I sell it ,it will be in better than new condition.Thanks,James

James'6 said:

What kind of rockers are they? Is it a full set?

James'6, got pics of the rockers? i do also need s2 valve covers. definately interested in both. Stu, please start a thread for your needs, i really need these parts.

rkrs

I think they are TD. I have some blue one's,Some red one's,and yes on the full sets.I was'nt really prepared to start sellingthese parts. if I seem disorganized. My son works on my car & he is 50 miles away.I have,nt even thought about price. Thanks,James :confused:

Someone On Ebay Has A Set Of Valve Covers, Oil Pan And Pickup And An Intake For A Stage To.

Ok James, let me know your price. if they're the right configuration for my heads, i'll most likely take the rockers, and the covers too. the best thing would be to get a few pictures if possible, and i'll know for sure. thanks again.
jb903, thanks for the tip.

rkrs

I don't know how rushed you are,but I can get pic's this week.(They need to make a F.A.S.T. for my ass)if you know what I mean. I'll for sure give you 1st shot, as I was answering your post.I need to check what I have in this stuff & when I send pic's,I'll shoot you some price's :confused: I am pretty sure it's all 031 stuff.

turbo_canuck said:
James'6, got pics of the rockers? i do also need s2 valve covers. definately interested in both. Stu, please start a thread for your needs, i really need these parts.

No problem, wasn't really looking to buy, just help you out. :confused: If they are t&d's you can't use them anyway, FWIW. Sorry..... :)

turbo_canuck said:
Here's a list of things i need (so far):

Rockers for s2 heads

valve covers

oiling system (have modified pickup tube right now)

that's all i can think of for now...
Those heads take T&D shaft mount rockers, not jesels.

Big Stu said:
No problem, wasn't really looking to buy, just help you out. :confused: If they are t&d's you can't use them anyway, FWIW. Sorry..... :)

Ok, thanks Big Stu, didn't think you were the hijacking type anyway. :D seems we have some conflicting opinions though on which rockers fit, but i suppose 67turboCamaro would know, as i bought the heads from him... :p Stu, maybe u were thinking these heads were machined flat, they still have the towers.

turbo_canuck said:
Ok, thanks Big Stu, didn't think you were the hijacking type anyway. :D seems we have some conflicting opinions though on which rockers fit, but i suppose 67turboCamaro would know, as i bought the heads from him... :p Stu, maybe u were thinking these heads were machined flat, they still have the towers.

Doh! I stand corrected, sorry about the bad info. :(

Back