Need to Sell 1987 GN hardtop Please help!

Smallz

In the Middle of buying a new house and Need to sell FAST!!

I had this posted on Ebay and craigslist. I wanted too much so I lowered my price.

To inform any potential buyer, I have a lien on this vehicle. When vehicle is sold I will meet the buyer at the Bank and Pay any difference's between the Buyers sale price and amount owed. The title will be released immediately at the Bank. I have done this a few times now and there is no waiting or strings attached. It is a real simple transaction. The title is located at the Banks Main Brank in Hinsdale, IL. (Hinsdale Bank and Trust). I will then sign title over to buyer with a Bill of Sale. I would not list for sale if there was any chance of an issue with the title being released as so stated.

Bought from my brother last summer. Over winter removed motor and re-built and painted. Replace both oil cooler and trans cooler lines to braided resulting in no more leaks. New brakes in front removing the stock system (hydraboost) with a vac system. New tires all around, right now the front tires are BFG and the rears have M/T Drag Radials. I also have the other 2 rear tires to go with the car so all four would match. Precision Front Mount intercooler. 62 mm turbo, I run 93 octane at 18 lbs of boost. Put racing fuel and turn up the wick, I haven't turned up the boost over 20 lbs. DFI system, 3" single shot stainless exhaust. Custom downpipe. Internal motor is stock. Trans is stock with a 9" Art Carr converter. Rear End and pretty much everything else is stock. I removed the stock A\C delco radio and replaced with an aftermarket one, lost the stock radio over winter.

There is a small area of rust on the truck lid which is visible in the photos.

The rear main seal was not replaced and should have so I have that as well to fo with the vehicle. I was going to wait to winter and then replace it.

The interior is in really good shape. The driver seat is power. The driver seat leans to the center a slight bit. It would need 1 lift jack or lift post replaced. The stock speakers were all removed and trashed and replaced with Infinity Speakers. The Front 2 on the dash stick through the dash, (I suck a trimming). You would have to replace that top panel, I think it's around $110 from kirban.

I installed the window rattle kit from kirban on the driver door and replaced the bottom door seal. I also replaced the window seal for the outside driver door. I have the pass seal and strip in the trunk as well as the other window rattle kit. The pass window doesn't rattle so I didn't replace it. Bought it as a pre-caution.

The exterior is in good shape. The Driver side was "keyed" years ago and fixed, you can still see where in the paint but I have an appointment to have the entire car buffed and polished assuring that those areas will come out. In the Pics you can also see the hood had been "egged" by someone who did like the owner before my brother years ago, and I nor him never cared to fix it. We both had intentions to have a Fiberglass hood installed.

The vehicle is stored in Marengo and I work in St Charles. I can arrange a showing at anywhere around or in the middle of those areas.

I am not willing to trade for any vehicles.

For a ton of photos please copy and paste or click on the photobucket link.

john_hemmeter/Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bottom Line is I need to get $11,500 firm.

I originally wanted $14,500.

Please Help!!

Thanks

John

The Odometer shows 77528 right now and its original miles. I am gonig to drive it to my new house tommorrow and probally put another 100 miles on it.
John
630-677-5929