You can type here any text you want

Need to weigh my GN...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jasjamz

THS Racer
Does anyone know where I can go in the Chicagoland area to get my car put on a scale? I want to do it soon and the track scale is never on when I'm there. I think I have a few other guys that may want to get an actual weight figure too.

Any rock quarries around you I used the local yard to weigh my car and all scales are certified.

i was thinking:eek:maybe Gary may have one at the police station,it seem that many of the police station up north sure do.

Call Greco construction in desplaines il. I worked on a guys car years back that said he could weigh cars.No promise but give them a call.If not wait on the side of Mannheim rd in lagrange the cops always pull the scales out there its a truck route:biggrin:Try calling a heavy equipment hauler like Zipperrich I dont know if they have there own scales.Some due to save time

Niles police station has one,i was told they would weigh the car but you would have to call to set up an appointment.

Go to any truck stop they all have scales. It may cost a few bucks but if you want it weighed it is quick and easy.

Back