You can type here any text you want

need trim pieces

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

:mad::mad::mad: ok it was a beautiful day – sunny & 70º so i jumped in the T , drove it to work... even parked about 1/2 a block away from my job on a residential side street [which happens to be the street where my father lives]..... getting ready to leave work, chirp the alarm .... and it chirps more than its supposed to... WTF.... make my rounds around the car... then i look at my drivers side.... SOME M'Fer hit my 1/4 right behind the door there's a dent, some scrapes, missing paint and both the trim at the base of the vinyl top AND the trim surround which goes vertical are both FUCT.... now i am looking for PERFECT trim to replace min that was damn near perfect on my limited......

oh and did i mention , no one saw anything and of course there wasnt any cameras or notes.... FUK FUK FUK.... oh an =d to top it off my wife is mad at me....... FML..... at least today:(:(:(

Post pics i may have some trim i took off my na car but im not sure what you need and if it will be nice enough to put on your car.....Sorry to hear about ur car.. Do you not have full coverage on it? Or you not wantin to make a claim....

Post pics i may have some trim i took off my na car but im not sure what you need and if it will be nice enough to put on your car.....Sorry to hear about ur car.. Do you not have full coverage on it? Or you not wantin to make a claim....

No i HAVE full coverage AND WILL be making a claim.... but if you havent noticed our cars are getting older and finding parts at a dealer is NOT gonna happen- so i have to take the initiative and find QUALITY parts if i WANT Quality parts....

Aaron, give Brian a call at G-Body Parts. I'm sure he has what your looking for!

Sucks that the person had to be such a coward and just take off...

Scot W.

NEED these parts .... lemme know if you got'em or know where to find'em

- 20604863 - LH Quarter Belt Molding

- 20184367 - LH Roof Panel Cover Molding

- 20218853 - Roof Panel Cover Clips

- 20199675 - Quarter Belt Molding Clips

ps i will try Brian too.. thks Scot.

Back