You can type here any text you want

Need tuner help in Wisconsin area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RickWI

Help need tuner in Wi/No. IL area.

I have dialed in my Speed Pro to 100% of my ability and am looking for a tuner in my area (Madison,WI) who can fully optimize the system. I would say I am about 65-70 percent of the way there OK maybe 50%. Idles fair, cruises OK, wide open is thrilling, but transitions and all the in between stuff is kind of iffy if you know what I mean. Anybody know of someone in the Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, or north Chicago area who is a wizz tuning. I have tried to set up a Saturday with Jim Summers at ASSC in Lake Bluff for months but he is always at the races when I can make it down there. Anybody know if he would be worth additional effort to pursue or just take a day off work to see?? Any other ideas?????

You may want to try the guys at Fast times Motorworks just north of Chicago. Jeff D'Agustino seems to have a pretty good handle on the speedpro system.

Thanks. I will call them Monday morning. Anyone else know of any others that could help out?

Back