You can type here any text you want

Needed billet atomizer injector offset table xfi 2.0 16 volt + plus systems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I need some help setting up my billet atomizers, the fast stops at 16 volts I want to run these at 18 -20 volts, and presently using the fast supplied offset table my ve numbers are almost single digits to get a 11.5 AF ratio at idle. I started to fudge the injector offset table, but its all a educated guess... Any suggestions or sources for a higher voltage calibration.

Thanks

Norb

I am out of town. Here's something off my other laptop you can try. If you don't make a table or this doesn't work, I can send you one something better when I get back.

Attachments

any particular reason you want to run them at that high voltage??
YEs the higher the voltage the smaller the injector opening time, the lower i can run the injector PW at idle.. The whole idea of the volt booster and billet atomizer injectors was to run clean at idle .

I am out of town. Here's something off my other laptop you can try. If you don't make a table or this doesn't work, I can send you one something better when I get back.

Thanks I will try it today... wow .53ms@18 volts this is exactly what I am looking for....

norbs said:
YEs the higher the voltage the smaller the injector opening time, the lower i can run the injector PW at idle.. The whole idea of the volt booster and billet atomizer injectors was to run clean at idle .

Gotcha, makes sense

Thanks I will try it today... wow .53ms@18 volts this is exactly what I am looking for....

I'm not making any promises, but it should get you started. I try not to let me idle VE numbers get below 30 for better resolution.

Seems I have something else going on #5 cyl is wet. Here is the log

Attachments

Here is what my volt booster looks like..........the signal is CLEAN as clean can be...........Yes it was expensive about $350 shipped,,,and worth every penny.. JMS Chip is the company, google it.

jms.JPG

They make 3 models fan, fuel pump, and spark, all the same box just different voltages out, fan is fixed at 15 volts others go to 21, or 24 volts I think.

Fuel pump version......I think 21 volts is more than enough.....

The injectors are rated to 20volts , but I plan to keep it at 18 volts...

Back