You can type here any text you want

Never titled TTA in the auto trader....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
44k TTA

Sounds sweet, but more pictures would be cool...esp if they want to sell it for that price. Am I the only one noticing the TTA value getting a little push up? Anyways good find :cool:

Roy

We'll have to have Grumpy check it out! It's funny but ever since that GTA went for allot of money on Barrett Jackson this past week these low mile TTA's are popping up all over the place and it seems the price plato has gone to the next level for sure on them. There is no place to go but up with these cars! :D

I could be wrong but I think I remember hearing about this car. I believe that's the original dealer who never sold it and they've always had a ridiculous price tag on it. I don't remember if that was a TTA or a GN but I thought I remembered it being in MA, which just so happens to be where that dealership is located.

Anyone know where Hanover is? I'll be dropping my son off at UMass -Amherst this weekend. If it's not too far away, I'd like to check it out.

Sounds sweet, but more pictures would be cool...esp if they want to sell it for that price. Am I the only one noticing the TTA value getting a little push up? Anyways good find :cool:

Roy

I'm sure you're right Roy :) You bought a good car at the right time. The new pics you have posted are awesome....Are they really the same car? ;)

Was out to CA last week to visit the friend who bought that care from Ed. All I could do was describe the clean up, seat repairs, more clean up, recertification of stock performance and a few tweaks....Words failed me....Your car still drives through my dreams a couple nights a week.

Best Regards,

lee

Anyone know where Hanover is? I'll be dropping my son off at UMass -Amherst this weekend. If it's not too far away, I'd like to check it out.

I'm right off I 91 / along the CT river south of Hartford and on your way - are there others on this board that are relatively local?? I never really paid attention.

29k Tta

>I'm sure you're right Roy You bought a good car at the right time. The new pics you have posted are awesome....Are they really the same car?

Lee, thanks for comments on pics....and yes its the same car:) ...and I am not done yet :cool:

Here is yet another TTA on Ebay 1900k miles Buy Me Now 29k $$

4b42_3.JPG

The train is leaving. If you want a low, really low mile 89TTA....The one on E bay is a good deal. Better buy it now!!!!!! CHOOOO-CHOOOO!!!!;)

I've seen the ebay car now offered from NM on ebay within the last year, right?

I'm right off I 91 / along the CT river south of Hartford and on your way - are there others on this board that are relatively local?? I never really paid attention.

I don't want to hijack this thread. PM me. I bought my spoiler(and two others) from a place close to you on my last trip.

We'll have to have Grumpy check it out! It's funny but ever since that GTA went for allot of money on Barrett Jackson this past week these low mile TTA's are popping up all over the place and it seems the price plato has gone to the next level for sure on them. There is no place to go but up with these cars! :D

there were a lot of new TTAs here in 89 .. Don't know about the one in Hanover BUT had a few new ones locally to me .. Winter is here finally .. Time to think about selling my 10,500 mile car :eek: Really have no interest in the car anymore :redface:

And someone bought that car for $29k!! Here we go.....

30K for that car is a good deal for the buyer. Just think, someone stored that car for 18yrs and now getting sticker price back out of it.This year will be very interesting for the TTA.

30K for that car is a good deal for the buyer. Just think, someone stored that car for 18yrs and now getting sticker price back out of it.This year will be very interesting for the TTA.
Thats is a very good point...I'd pay the original sticker price for a '87GN or TT with less than 10k miles in a heart beat. But the TTA was a little overpriced for '89 times considering a GN went for about $16k new.
But yes, still a good price considering what they may be in another 2 years...seems that the price starts going up considerably once a car hits 20 years old.

What did the 8K mile TTA in Indy go for? It was on Ebay last week I think.

Back