New 1/8 mile track in Royce City

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
I hear there's a fairly new 1/8 mile track just off 30 near Royce City.Has anyone been there,or planning on going there?I heard that Friday nights are for street car racing.I think it's called REDLINE RACEWAY or something like that.

The Darkside:cool:

David Newton (fast86gn) has been there more than a few times.

Everyone seems to like it, but they say it gets pretty crowded (it's a long way to the nearest track)

Redline

I have been to this track -- very clean and well taken care of, they are still learning but I think they are on the right track.

it is 30 miles east of Dallas on I-30 and it is an IHRA track so IHRA rules apply (it hasn't been an issue for me, but I thought I would post it anyway :) I like racing there - esp. at night it is extremely well lighted - crazy lights all the way down the track and in the pits. for all the bracket racers they have programs every weekend. they have food and ice and a parts store on the grounds -- we were there a few weeks ago and I got to see where they are adding another 400ft of run off - my only wish is that someone would paint a stripe at the finish line. the cones are about 100 ft in front of the boards and it is a little crazy on the first few passes...

I like it.

Winsett

Originally posted by UNGN
David Newton (fast86gn) has been there more than a few times.

Everyone seems to like it, but they say it gets pretty crowded (it's a long way to the nearest track)

Yep! Been there a few times, nice track and close to home from my garage to the starting line it's just 24 miles!!

See ya there!:D

Great track. It hooks and is smooth. They actually have a clue unlike the other N. Texas tracks.