You can type here any text you want

New 16x8s are on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

New wheels are finally on. I'm a fan of the GTA wheel look but I like to do things differently, plus didn't feel like going through the hassle of tracking down 4 front GTAs in good condition.

Brand SportMax. Model 002. 16x8s. Aluminum.

Required spacers/adapters to fit the GN. I know most guys here aren't fans of wheel spacers but I used them back when I had 18s as well and no problems. I don't go launch it at the track every weekend though.

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

Haven't taken the car out for a good drive yet hence the lack of any decent photos. Just driveway shots for now.

I'm very happy with them.

I think they look really nice Scott!...One detail though...isn't there something you could use to hide those unused bolt holes other than these red plastic plugs? Don't they make a center cap that would hide them?...

Claude :)

Yeah the 2nd bolt pattern is kinda annoying, I suppose I could think of a way to cover them up but it doesn't bother me too much. They look best from far away. :p

Back